Let It Grow Organic Gardens

And I resumed the struggle. -Vladimir

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Celebrating My Absence

No, I am not about to apologize for the lack of recent postings. I'm not even gonna curse the broken computer. Rather, I celebrate myself, Whitman style, my lack of posting, my lack of computer, and my unswept floor. I celebrate my forgetfulness, my unreturned borrowed videos, my lack of posting and my unswept floor. I have not posted in a while, and I do not apologize nor do I offer excuses, rather, I celebrate my lack of posting, Whitman style, and my unswept floor. Enter into my house at your will, and look for videos I may have borrowed from you and never returned, and I will not apologize for my unswept floor. Rather, I celebrate my floor, Whitman style, and the unreturned videos and my lack of posting.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger