Let It Grow Organic Gardens

And I resumed the struggle. -Vladimir

Monday, February 12, 2007

Time

I've been away a while.
I ordered the complete season 1 through 18 of Hawaii 5-0H on Netflix and that has kept me busy.
Also, I took Isiah to South Carolina with me, where we dug for dinosaur bones. We found some.
Then, I was magically transported away to a large white farmhouse on the coast of Maine, one with big windows facing the water and a tall, four storey tower, where you could climb up to the tippity top and watch the grass blowing in the breeze. There was a rocking chair out on the lawn, and you could sit back and absorb the whole vista.
Not really, but there's a painting of that on the library wall, and it looks awfully nice.
Oh, and the computer has been down.

1 Comments:

  • At February 13, 2007 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

    www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

    If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

    Thanks,
    David

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger