Let It Grow Organic Gardens

And I resumed the struggle. -Vladimir

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dog Days

I've been wondering, as have you, since January 24th of this year, just what would get me back to the New Post page. What, indeed, would be so pressing, so urgent, so demanding as to add another page to this little blog.
The answer should have been clear all along:
My soul burns with the following query:
Do green cotton square borers turn purple when they eat purple beans?
I await an answer. I myself, have been unable to find a satisfactory answer. I need your help.
But that's not why I'm posting.
I'm posting to send a shout out to Kent, who gave me this computer.
Yeah, I'm posting from my house. I've got a computer again. I can post again. The gods are smiling. Kent is a helluva guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger