Let It Grow Organic Gardens

And I resumed the struggle. -Vladimir

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Rolling Forward

A delivery van has come into our possession, and not a minute too soon.
It fell upon us, tossed into the air by a friend trying to clean up his driveway, and I'm left wondering why I didn't do this years ago. It's a twenty year old Toyota I'm talking about, ugly and boxy and looking like those things that Godzilla used to step on, but it holds a shit load of stuff. Flats of plants and boxes of produce and various market paraphanalia and interns, strap the tables to the roof and you're good to go. And it gets, um, slightly better gas milage than the old truck.
As for me, in my present state, its main benefits are its power steering and its automatic transmission, but I'm coming around to the notion that it is a superior market vehicle in any circumstance. It's a huge shoe box on wheels, and today, we got the radio working.
Look for us at area markets with our new van. Through internal combustion, we become more sustainable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger