Let It Grow Organic Gardens

And I resumed the struggle. -Vladimir

Thursday, May 26, 2005

There's been a lot going on here at Let It Grow, lately. I'm looking for the time to set it all down. Until I make that discovery, here's a bit of what you've got to look forward to:

We're fishmongers. We've suddenly got more interns than we know what to do with. If I sell Christmas trees again this year, I've been threatened with a supervisor's position. S** wants me to dig up his septic tank. I've now got experience with an Alaska sawmill and know how to put lawn mower wheels on a firewood cart. A driveshaft from a Toyota makes a good stand for a thirty-five year old drill press. We're exporting nasturtiums to the Outer Banks.

Yes, I'll find the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger