Let It Grow Organic Gardens

And I resumed the struggle. -Vladimir

Friday, September 23, 2005

Our Little Planet Has Once Again Managed to Spin Its Way All The Way Around The Sun, Still Holding On To All Of Us As Tight As It Can

It was a year ago tomorrow that RM asked me to guest sit her blog while she went away to galavant at the beach. I was thinking about doing a sort of one-year-later sort of remembrance, with poignant reflections on my life and the lives of those dear to me. But I'm no good at that kind of thing. It's all I can manage to draw a line on the wall at the height of I*'s head about once a year.
The last line I put on the wall, he was right below my hip-bone. The line before that, he was about two-thirds the way up my thigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger