Let It Grow Organic Gardens

And I resumed the struggle. -Vladimir

Monday, June 27, 2005

Animal Crackers

This is me being Marlin Perkins:

I stopped on the road this morning to help a box turtle get to the other side.

It rained cats and dogs (ha-ha) this afternoon and just about flooded everything for a brief time. A little timber rattler (I think) made it up to the high ground near the shop.

I was distracted a moment ago by the sound of a possum walking across the living room. Does that mean it's time to fix the hole in the floor?

There's a lightning bug crawling on my windowscreen. Everytime it lights up, I think it's headlights coming up the drive.

And, oh yeah: Let's watch Jim, now, as he attempts to count the cats on the farm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger