Let It Grow Organic Gardens

And I resumed the struggle. -Vladimir

Monday, October 31, 2005

There's Plenty Of Time. Why Worry?

The second week of November, I head out to Austin, Texas to sell Christmas trees.
Before then, I have plenty to do: chop more firewood; run power to the shop; clean out the greenhouse; make repairs on the truck; throw away all the refrigerators in the front yard. Etc.
Fortunately, November is many months away. I need not feel rushed or hurried, for November, well, that's one of the last months, isn't it? It comes at the end of the year, and we're still somewhere in the middle of the year.
Therre's a lot of room between the middle of something and the end of something. That much I know.
A lesser man would put things off to the last minute, and then run around like crazy. Not me. I budget my time and I work efficiently.
I used to put things off, but, there's one thing about me: I learn from my mistakes.
There's all the time in the world.
We're never caught with our pants down around here.
We're professionals.

1 Comments:

  • At November 01, 2005 11:51 PM, Blogger Casey said…

    Can I be a professional, too?

    What was the karaoke song? "Hooked on a Feeling"? "I've Got Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks? A Pink Floyd song? A Salt'n Peppa song? I have to know!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger